Arc Pico E-cig Kit and E-liquid
The arc range has stepped up, yet shrunk down by introducing the arc Pico. One of the smallest removable 18650 box mods on the market, the arc Pico truly defies its size. Up to 75W of power, the latest in variable temperature technology, upgradeable firmware and coming supplied with the SubAir III Mini Tank, the arc Pico e-cig kit is ready to take over the vaping scene and become your new go to e-cig.
Firmware upgrade: Version V1.02 is now available to download on to your arc Pico e-cig. New features include; boot/shutdown animation, simplified VT interface and intuitive vape time bar. Previous updates include; simplified VW interface, Smart Mode and the ability to install a custom logo. Download your Pico firmware upgrade here.
- Only slightly taller than an 18650 battery, the arc Pico is truly palm-sized. The ability to remove your battery is great for charging and adding longevity to the arc Pico.
- A huge variety of output modes means outstanding versatility. Standard variable wattage (VW) is available, as well as variable temperature (VT) and TCR mode.
- The VT mode has a range of settings to allow different coil types to be used, nickel (Ni), titanium (Ti) and stainless steel (SS). Temperature Coefficient Resistance (TCR) mode allows customisation of settings depending on the coil material used, further improving the accuracy of temperature control.
- Bypass mode allows the arc Pico to emulate a mechanical mod. So the voltage output is determined by the battery you have. All the functions of a mechanical mod with the inbuilt protection of a regulated e-cigarette.
- Using the popular ML/EC atomizer heads, the SubAir III Mini Tank is stylish and innovative. With a top filling mechanism, 2ml e-liquid capacity and hidden airflow. The stainless steel and glass construction comes completely apart for easy maintenance.
- Upgradeable firmware will keep you one step ahead of the vaping game, ensuring your arc Pico always has the most up to date vaping technology.
- The unique base design accommodates your selection keys and a series of vent holes for added safety and the on-board micro USB port is great for pass-through charging and upgrading the firmware of the arc Pico.