Eleaf iStick TC100W with 2 x Batteries
- The unique hidden firing button is placed under one of the magnetic battery doors, allowing you to squeeze the battery door to activate the TC100W.
- Dual removable 18650 batteries are housed inside magnetic battery doors. You can use one 18650 battery and the device will power up to 75W or you can use two 18650 batteries and it will fire up to 100W.
- There are four output modes; variable wattage (VW), variable temperature (VT), bypass mode and temperature coefficient resistance (TCR mode). The variable temperature technology will work with nickel, titanium and stainless steel coils.
- Bypass mode allows the Eleaf iStick TC100W to emulate a mechanical mod. So the voltage output is determined by the battery you have. All the functions of a mechanical mod with the inbuilt protection of a regulated e-cigarette. TCR mode allows customisation of settings depending on the coil material used, further improving the accuracy of temperature control.
- Upgradeable firmware will keep you one step ahead of the vaping game and stainless steel threads and a spring loaded firing pin are wear resistant and will accommodate a wide range of tank systems, RDA’s and RTA’s.
- Please note: The Eleaf iStick TC100W has the ability to use low resistance atomizers, in turn this allows for higher temperatures and powers to be achieved. Depending on your settings and usage your battery may run our quicker than those using higher resistance and lower powers. Don’t want to be caught short mid vape? Have a look in our battery section for a spare.